On the 15th and 16th of December, from 1:00 - 5:00 pm EST, TFConnect is hosting a Highlander tournament to raise money for the SpecialEffect charity! During the event, they'll also have item giveaways and a live game night with the community!
Community newsAggregated from all TF2 related websites and social media.
(Image credit - rain)
It has been almost half a decade since NA Highlander has seen a prize pool in a competitive league. This changes with RGL.gg HL's first season and the Grand Finals clash taking place on the 3rd of December to decide which team will take home part of the $1,380 prize pool.
On Monday at 9:30 PM EST, the longtime legends Kids Next Door will face off against b4nny and the rest of the powerhouse team IRENE in a best of 3 map series on Upward, Cascade, and Steel.
Tune into this match cast on https://www.twitch.tv/extvesports as the top two North American Highlander teams lay it all on the line for a chance at that sweet, sweet cash. With big names likes Kresnik, Nursey, habib, and bo4r, it's not a match you'll want to miss!
This community-created event features 28 maps with 50 missions and new shiny medals! Complete the campaign and take home up to 5 in-game Canteen Crasher participant medals! Official servers are available in the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Private servers are available for free for groups that wish to play together.
I need some technically oriented people to dig around an interface for a project I've been working on.
There's two criteria you need to meet:
1. You own/use a Dropbox account
2. You like to break things
If you're interested and have some extra spare time, I'd surely appreciate it.
Send me a PM and I'll supply details.
Looking for about 10 or so users.
Read the full article.
An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:
- Fixed XP-earned text being truncated for some clients
- Fixed some missing particles when running in DirectX8
- Fixed the Athenian Attire not being paintable
- Added server ConVar "sv_downloadlist_include_navfile" to control downloading .nav files to clients (disabled by default)
- Added ESEA 6s Invite Season 29 and Season 30 tournament medals
- Added Brazil Fortress 6v6 Season 1 and Season 2 tournament medals
- Updated the LODs for the TFNew tournament medals
- Updated the Roaring Rockets unusual taunt particle effect
- Updated pl_rumble_event
- Fixed bumper car head start not being awarded correctly to the winning team of the normal world
- Fixed Merasmus announcing winner of the bumper car race twice
- Fixed players sometimes getting stuck on closing doors
- Added spawn locations for the collectable soul gargoyle in the normal world
- Increased sound distance for the flying sawblades so they can be heard from farther away
- Improved clipping in the underworld race area
- Updated pl_millstone_event
- Fixed an issue where players were able to trap Headless Horseman above the death pit
- Updated pd_cursed_cove_event
- Fixed missing materials
- Updated koth_slasher
- Fixed an inconsistent set of func_nobuilds at mid
- Fixed a spot where Engineers could hide buildings in trees
- Fixed players being able to build on top of the spawn rooms
- Updated koth_bagel_event
- Entering the underworld now puts players back to full health
- Players will no longer fall off the platform if they enter the underworld while moving backwards or sideways
- Added a couple pumpkin spawn locations in the underworld
- Minor visual update to underworld exit