Community newsAggregated from all TF2 related websites and social media.
Prepare yourself! The UGC League Fall Season is about to start! Come join the players that played last season for some competitive TF2 action! Players of all skill levels are welcome to come play in their Highlander, 6v6, 4v4 and Ultiduo leagues!
The first week of matches starts Monday, October 5th, and there is no cost to play. The UGC has divisions across North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia/New Zealand. Players from any of these regions are encouraged to sign up and join the fun!
In-game medals will be awarded to players who test their mettle! The UGC has awarded nearly 168,000 medals since 2011!
You can catch the event live on KritzKastâs Twitch channel. This two-day cup starts Saturday, September 12th, at 16:25 CEST | 09:25 Central and concludes on Sunday, September 13th, at the same time.
Be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel to watch the VODs later!
Get ready to Jam this weekend! The annual 72-Hour Jam is back for 2020, and the whole community is invited to take part! Starting Friday, September 4th, at 6pm GMT (11 AM PDT), you have 72 hours to make whatever Team Fortress 2 creation your heart desires - whether it be a map, a cosmetic, a game, or even a physical craft - the skyâs the limit!
This year, the Jamâs charity drive is supporting Direct Relief and their COVID-19 relief efforts. Anyone who donates $5 or more to the drive is eligible to receive this yearâs in-game charity medal. Donate here!
An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:
- Fixed bsp-embedded models caching rules to allow for reloading the correct model when transitioning to a different map
- Fixed a couple instances that were not correctly checking for anti-aliasing being disabled
- Fixed the name of the Replica Titanium Tank 2020 medal
- Updated The Flatliner to fix a problem when taunting
- Updated the Hazard Headgear to fix a problem with the material
- Updated the Crabe de Chapeau to add the smoke effect
- Updated The Sophisticated Smoker
- Fixed some clipping issues
- Added the smoke effect
- Updated the backpack image
- Updated the Hypno-eyes
- Added a style that was not included in the original release
- Updated the equip_region