Community newsAggregated from all TF2 related websites and social media.
An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:
- Fixed a server crash related to Flamethrower particles
- Fixed a client crash related to matchmaking parties
- Fixed a client crash related to the ConVar tf_flamethrower_boxsize
- Fixed a memory leak in the main menu
- Fixed some languages having missing characters in the ConTracker menu
- Fixed the voicemenu command being used to lag servers
- Fixed a rendering issue with Unusual effects for the Antarctic Eyewear
- Fixed some War Paint weapons not being valid trade-up items for the Civilian Stat Clock
- Fixed an animation bug related to the Thermal Thruster and changing class while holstering it
- Fixed matchmaking players being able to sit at the MOTD so they can't be kicked by players in the match. They will now show in the scoreboard on their assigned team and will be valid vote-kick targets by members of their team.
- Updated the Autobalance system to skip asking/waiting for volunteers. Instead, it will go straight to switching candidates to balance the teams.
- Updated model/materials for the Valhalla Helm to fix some clipping issues
- Updated the localization files
- Updated pl_enclosure_final
- Fixed players being able to get stuck in closing dropdown door in stage 3
- Fixed missing team filter for small resupply room in stage 3
- Removed unnecessary env_wind entity messing with env_dustmote entities
(Image credit - SirDuck)
An influx of fresh talent made for interesting Highlander Premiership Playoffs in the 15th Season of ETF2L. As with any conflict, many have fallen before the final fight. On a pile of defeated players stand two teams. First seed, :elephant: a new team comprising some already legendary players. Facing them, after a preseason roster shake-up, is the new form of Feila eSports.
We can't tell you who to root for in the Grand Finals, but we can be certain it'll be a close and furious battle in a best of 3 map series.
Watch it Live on KritzKast, today, from 21CEST | 20BST | 12PDT | 14CDT | 15EDT
Recorded 8th March 2018: Joined initially by Muhai and eventually by Aar to go through our views on the 2017 Saxxys, the Titanium Tank deadline and other stuff. Some of the SFM mentioned on the show: LEAK Agent Gunn Art of Justice Mann Co.: Employee Training Extraction Also,Â we’re on the blog Special thanks to all of our Patreons patrons: Chris Schetter, Five Iron, Fox Fairline, Allyson, [YAK], Ben55, Knusperfrosch, Viking34, […]
Recorded on 1st March 2018: 7th Annual Saxxy Awards are upon us. RGL are having a European Prolander Cup. The Famous 15 go to the Nordics SFM Competition was launched. REWIND II: Why go to LANs? Titanium TankÂ Deadline Chloemew shows usÂ how to make war paints